Legacy income continues to grow in IrelandMarch 21, 2023
Panel discusses civil society’s challenges & European association statute proposalApril 5, 2023
The Smee & Ford Legacy Strategy Summit is back this June, with a discount on Super Early Bird tickets for EFA members and Fundraising Europe readers.
EFA members and readers can get 10% off Charity Single Early Bird tickets by using the code: EFA DISCOUNT at checkout.
The online Legacy Strategy Summit 2023 takes place on 20 June, and will feature sessions from charities including Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Crisis, English National Opera, Helen & Douglas House, Claire House Children’s Hospice.
The full agenda can be found here, with content specifically researched to provide learning, debate, and insight for all delegates, regardless of charity size or legacy income total.
This year’s themes will focus on putting your donor journey at the centre of your legacy strategy with key topics helping attendees to drive forward their approach.
Speakers will present real-life case studies and will explore topics including:
- Why legacy teams should be wary of copy-cat campaigns
- Harnessing new website engagement techniques & digital stewardship to improve results and increase interactions
- Effectively utilising the connection between donor identity and legacy giving and becoming more than just a campaign
- Is there a perfect time to invest in a bold new legacy campaign?
- Can AI technology produce effective & compassionate messaging?
Picture by Andrea Piacquadio on Pexels