Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- A free global face-to-face (F2F) fundraising summit has been announced today, with a call for submissions from F2F experts to contribute as panellists to the event. […]
- Photo credit: Photo by Ludde Lorentz on Unsplash Launching today, the European Fundraising Association unveils a new competence framework for the fundraising profession. The competencies form the basis of […]
- The trade association for Belgian fundraisers, Fundraisers Alliance Belgium (FAB) is collaborating with HOGENT to launch a study that will map fundraising by nonprofits across the […]
- GivingTuesday has launched an initiative to support grassroots leaders working to increase generosity around the world. The Starling Collective is aimed at helping grassroots leaders discover […]
- Fundraising experts believe that major giving and legacies are most likely to sustain charities over the next three to five years, while corporate giving and community […]
- The pandemic has sparked an increase in digital activism worldwide, with Italy, Spain, the UK, France, and Germany among the countries globally to have seen the […]
- Successful lobbying in Belgium means that tax incentives for individual charitable giving have been increased for this year to help offset the impact of the corona […]
- The coronavirus has inspired more community action in Finland, with an increase in people helping others and an enthusiasm for participating in covid-related community activities. The […]
- As the impact of the global pandemic continues to cause major difficulties for charities across the Europe, a package of support has been launched for UK fundraising […]
- Across the world, charities are uniting throughout September to highlight the impact of charitable bequests. Legacy giving is an increasingly popular way to give, driving billions […]