Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- 2020 will see the introduction of the QR-bill in Switzerland: a new standard for invoicing that will replace the current payment slip from 30 June next […]
- People in France are giving less but environmental causes are growing in popularity, according to the second edition of the Observatoire des Génerities conducted by Odoxa […]
- The Institute of Fundraising has produced a discussion paper on how the sector should respond to the findings of last year’s Civil Society Futures inquiry. The […]
- New research from the Czech Republic shows that charitable giving is rising rapidly. The latest data (from 2017) shows that individual giving grew by 16% over […]
- At EFA’s Annual General Assembly in Oslo last month, Gosse Bosma, former director of Goede Doelen Nederland, stepped down from his role as EFA president after […]
- Organisations involved in the self-regulation of fundraising should rethink what kinds of accountability they owe their stakeholders in order to become more accountable to charity beneficiaries, […]
- Despite a growing culture of charitable giving across many countries, generosity is on a downward trend globally, according to the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) World Giving […]
- Donations will reach an all-time high in Austria this year, according to the Austrian Fundraising Association’s National Donation Report for 2019. This is the tenth edition […]
- If the sector is to be judged on its achievements rather than cost, non-profits need to offer more comprehensive and consistent impact measures, said speakers at […]
- Face-to-face and telemarketing are the most effective channels for attracting supporters in Spain, responsible for 37% and 36% of acquisitions respectively, according to a report from […]