Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- The UK’s Institute of Fundraising is encouraging members to get involved in shaping its work this autumn, introducing a series of roundtables, working groups, and forums, as […]
- The presidents of seven organisations from the French non-profit sector published a joint letter in the country’s Le Parisien newspaper earlier this month, criticising the government’s […]
- Charities and legacy consortia around the world joined forces to celebrate International Legacy Giving Day on Friday 13 September, saying the ‘world’s biggest thank you’ to […]
- Fundraising Verband Austria will host its first Corporate Fundraising Conference in Vienna next month (09 October 2019), exploring how to establish and nurture relationships with business […]
- The European Fundraising Association held a second Symposium to review EFA Certification earlier this month, gathering national associations, educational providers and experts in fundraising education to discuss future developments to the scheme. […]
- The amount raised for charities through crowdfunding decreased for the first time in Switzerland last year, despite an overall growth in money raised through this channel, […]
- Getting one’s affairs in order and ensuring the family are provided for are the main reasons people make their Wills, with the latter also the main […]
- Non-profit leaders and managers in Slovenia seeking inspiration for how to better lead their organisations have a new book to turn to. Playground: Play to Effectively […]
- Almost all non-profit organisations in Europe now have a website but little over half accept donations through them, according to the 2019 Global NGO Technology Report. […]
- Twice as many people in the UK view the fundraising profession positively than those with negative perceptions, according to a new YouGov consumer poll commissioned by […]