Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- A campaign that raised $2.25 million in nine hours in a bid to thwart Donald Trump’s border wall proposal was one of the ideas fundraisers wished […]
- Online giving platform JustGiving is hoping to encourage more gamers to give to charitable causes with the launch of its Gaming for Social Good Hub. The […]
- This year’s European Fundraising School will be led by Eva Aldrich, president of CFRE international, and experienced lecturer, trainer and fundraising expert Alex Buchinger, and include […]
- Dutch third sector organisations have raised major concerns over proposed legislation that would require charities to make public the details of large donations and their donors. […]
- Online giving increased by 5.5% in the UK last year, although overall giving fell by 4.2%, according to a report by nonprofit cloud technology provider Blackbaud. […]
- New EU legislation comes into force in September, which could impact online payments and donations. Strong Customer Authentification (SCA) is intended to make online payments more […]
- Job satisfaction and optimism about the future are high among fundraisers in France despite an increasing workload and concerns over raising sufficient funds, according to the […]
- The Institute of Fundraising has appointed payment services provider Rapidata as its first Payments Partner in a three-year deal, aimed at helping to advance innovation in […]
- The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) has launched an appeal for the second year to fund bursaries for its Fundraising Convention in London this July. The IoF […]
- Changes to French tax laws saw donations fall steeply in 2018, according to figures from France générosités, which represents 97 charitable organisations across the country. France […]