Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- EFA is one of six not-for-profit sector bodies to have co-signed a letter to European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker, voicing concerns over the Commission’s proposal […]
- Challenging EU governments to establish a more enabling environment for philanthropy, the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) has published its first opinion on the topic, […]
- Regular giver numbers and average annual donation size continue to rise in Spain, with charities continuing to rely on traditional supporter recruitment methods, according to a […]
- At last week’s Fundraising Convention in London, two benchmarking reports were launched, showing how GDPR has changed the UK fundraising landscape, increasing the focus on supporter […]
- The Institute of Fundraising has launched a new strategy as part of its drive to improve equality, diversity and inclusion within the fundraising profession. Released at […]
- An iRaiser study into online donations to non-profit users of its payment module in France has revealed insights into the country’s online giving behaviour over the […]
- 15 years on from the introduction of Switzerland’s first professional fundraising qualification (an EFA Certified Diploma course), a Masters for fundraising management has now been launched. The course, […]
- More charities are benefiting from legacies in the UK with legacy income rising fastest in Scotland & Wales, according to research from legacy consortium Remember A […]
- France générosités is warning of a potential crash in corporate philanthropy if the French government goes ahead with its proposals for an overhaul of corporate tax […]
- The German Fundraising Association, Deutscher Fundraising Verband (DFRV,) has elected a new leadership team, with Martin Georgi taking over as chair and Manuela Ewert as vice-chair. The […]