Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- EFA has today published a summary report of the national tax incentives in place to support and promote philanthropy in sixteen nations across Europe. The large […]
- At this year’s EFA Skillshare in Paris on 22-23 November 2018, leaders from 15 national fundraising associations came together to discuss common challenges and opportunities for […]
- The German Fundraising Association (DFRV) has appointed not-for-profit (NPO) expert and human rights activist Larissa Probst as its new managing director. Probst succeeds Arne Peper, who has […]
- Fundraising Verband Austria, the Austrian Fundraising Association, launched its annual campaign Aktion “Wirtschaft hilft!” (Action “Economy helps!”) in November for the fifth year running. First launched in 2014, the campaign […]
- UK charities must speak out about the proposed replacement for European Union funding when the government launches its consultation, or they could lose out on future […]
- The UK government has appointed a new minister for sport & civil society following the resignation of Tracey Crouch MP in November. Mims Davies announced her […]
- Increasing pressures on associations and foundations in Finland are adding to the need for organisations to prove their impact in their reporting if they are to […]
- The UK’s first Charity Digital Code of Practice launched in November 2018, aimed at providing charities with practical advice on incorporating digital technology into their work. […]
- International Fundraising Consultancy (IFC) founder and chair, John Baguley is offering his latest book, Fundraising and Zombies: A Guide to Charity Management at a discounted price […]