Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- The European Foundation Centre (EFC) has launched a new publication to help events planners ensure their events are accessible to all. How Do They Do It? […]
- The UK faces a predicted legacy boom worth up to £40 billion over the next decade, presenting charities with a unique window of time to act […]
- Recent figures from Sweden show some positivity around public donations with just over half of the respondents in a survey conducted among Giva Sverige members estimating that […]
- Charities’ legacy income in the UK is expected to hold up well in comparison to other income streams as the current COVID-fuelled crisis continues, analysis by […]
- More than 62% of Dutch charities saw their income fall between January and September, while 52% expect it to fall even further in the coming months, […]
- Insights into Italian giving trends have been revealed in a new report by the Italian Donations Institute (IID), which covers changes between 2018 and 2019, together […]
- Picture credit: Photo by Étienne Godiard on Unsplash During the first three months of lockdown in the UK this Spring, people donated £800 million (EUR 890 […]
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had lasting and multiple consequences on all causes in France, with charities concerned now for its impact on end of year giving, […]
- Philanthropy is on the rise in Central and Eastern Europe, but there is far greater potential for growth. Anna Korzeniewska, a Founder of the Social Impact Alliance […]
- With 40% of 2019’s donations made in the last three months of the year in France, the #VosDonsAgissent (Your Donations Act) campaign has launched for its […]