Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- The Balkan Civil Society Development Network (BCSDN) has published a new report, highlighting that civic space is narrowing in the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, […]
- The first dedicated platform for fundraisers has launched in Lithuania, aiming to become a national epicentre for fundraising, promoting sustainability across the nonprofit sector. Without an […]
- In 2020, a group of 21 Spanish nonprofits raised more than €23 million through gifts in Wills, according to new data released by the nation’s collaborative […]
- A new comparative report exploring charitable giving trends in six European nations reveals distinctive differences in the way that nonprofits raise funds across the continent. Among […]
- The latest annual data has been released for Italy’s tax-efficient giving scheme – 5 per mille or 5×1,000 – showing that the number of donors using […]
- Foundations and other philanthropic organisations are being urged to take action and sign up to a statement outlining their commitment to tackle climate change in a […]
- Spanish nonprofits don’t expect to return to their pre-pandemic levels of activity until 2022 as financial issues hinder recovery, according to the second edition of the […]
- Individual giving continues to grow in Romania, with text and Direct Debit donations reaching both an all-time high in 2020, according to an analysis by ARC […]
- A recent survey of people of colour employed by UK NGOs has found that the vast majority feel that their organisations are not truly committed to […]
- The French foundations and endowments sector continues to grow, despite the challenges of the past year, Fondation de France’s 2021 Annual Philanthropy Barometer has shown. Conducted […]