Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- Pauline Hery, public affairs officer at France générosités, provides an update on a proposal on payment services in the European international market and work to protect […]
- Steps have been taken towards an improved relationship between Serbia’s government and its civil society sector. An article on the European Center for Not-for-Profit Law (ECNL) […]
- Grandparents and parents may be less likely to remain loyal to particular charities, as a result of children influencing their donation choices. This suggestion is made […]
- Many civil society organisations (CSOs) in Finland think that banking services are too expensive and do not cater for their specific needs, a survey has found. […]
- Sarah Bertail, chief legal officer at France générosités, provides an update on the state of play with the proposed directive on European cross-border associations. As we […]
- EFA’s fifth Certification Symposium takes place in April, with EFA members, educational partners and non-members all invited to attend. The programme offers a broad range of […]
- The Legal Affairs Committee of the European Parliament has today (February 13) voted by a large majority in favour of the law on the creation of […]
- AI offers many opportunities for charities and nonprofits, but is not yet ready to make ethical fundraising decisions, a report from the international fundraising think tank […]
- Civil society organisations (CSOs) in Slovakia are facing several threats to their independence and funding from the country’s new government, according to the European Center for […]
- Fundraising Verband Austria has welcomed a new CEO, at the same time as a new law significantly increases the number of nonprofits in the country eligible […]