Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- Civil society in Europe is increasingly active in the public sphere, according to a new report from the Maecenata Institute for Philanthropy and Civil Society, commissioned […]
- On 10 February 2021, EU member states agreed on a negotiating mandate for new rules on the protection of privacy and confidentiality in the use of […]
- The Spanish foundation sector has expanded over the last decade, providing an increasing number of jobs as well as supporting greater numbers of people. Almost 44 […]
- Almost 60% of the population globally are internet users, while in Europe, the Northern region is the most connected region at 96% of its population according […]
- The pandemic’s impact on giving in Italy has been revealed in the sixth annual Italy Giving (Italiani Solidali) report, with 2020 seeing average donation values rise […]
- Turkey’s latest counter-terrorism law has raised concerns after it became clear that it also introduces restrictions on civil society and philanthropic space. The Law on Preventing […]
- Trends in fundraising and international giving, consumer behaviour, and gamification are among those examined in this year’s Trendrapport 2021 report from Giva Sverige. Trendrapport 2021 brings […]
- Research into European philanthropy is abundant, and yet that information is not always widely available to professionals in the field, according to the European Research Network […]
- Civil society leaders across the UK are calling on government to develop an emergency support package for the not-for-profit, charity and social enterprise sector. The call […]