Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
International Philanthropy Commitment on Climate Change launches with call for nonprofits to sign upIn the run up to November’s COP-26, foundations and other philanthropic organisations are being urged to sign the newly launched International Philanthropy Commitment on Climate Change […]
- The number of people in UK having to review their day-to-day expenditure has risen by almost two thirds (64%) in the last four weeks, prompting fears […]
- Fundraisers in Poland can now complete an internationally-recognised fundraising qualification, with the news that the Polish Fundraising Association’s training programme – the Certified Fundraiser Course – […]
- Despite the pandemic, income and target expenditure for the biggest Dutch charities remained stable on average during 2020, according to a survey by Goede Doelen Nederland. […]
- Almost ten years after fundraisers were first challenged to identify those campaigns that most inspired them through SOFII’s ‘I Wish I’d Thought of That’ event series, […]
- Female charity leadership is on the rise in the UK, and yet just one in three chief executives of the nation’s top 100 charities are women, […]
- With Italy undergoing a major reform of its nonprofit legislation, a survey into the impact of the changes has found that around one in three nonprofits […]
- Despite Switzerland introducing the QR-bill – an invoicing standard that will replace payment slips – last June, many nonprofits have still to make the switch, according […]
- The tenth International Legacy Giving Day took place on 13 September 2021, with charities and legacy consortia across the world joining forces to celebrate and thank […]