Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- Trust in NGOs has risen over the past year, according to the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer, with increases reported in 21 of 26 nations covered by the […]
- The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) is collecting views to help it develop an ‘opinion’ exploring what measures and initiatives should be taken at EU […]
- Growing brand awareness and digital fundraising are two of the top digital marketing challenges for non-profit organisations surveyed in a European focused report from Salesforce.org. Salesforce.org’s […]
- With public trust in NGOs on the decline in the Czech Republic, a number of initiatives and campaigns have launched in the past year aimed at […]
- Italian fundraisers association ASSIF has launched a suite of services aimed at providing greater support to its members, including an email helpline for campaign related questions. […]
- CFRE International has launched an ambassador programme to connect current holders of the CFRE certification with those interested in speaking with someone who has been through […]
- A detailed register of NGOs has launched in Slovakia, in a bid to bring more transparency to the sector. The register, launched on 1 January 2019, […]
- More than 400 organisations have participated in an Institute of Fundraising survey to gauge diversity levels within the UK fundraising sector. The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) […]
- The vast majority (86%) of Spaniards have given to a charity or helped a cause in some way, with just over half having donated financially, a […]