Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- The first online European cross-border giving platform launched this week, facilitating tax-effective philanthropy across Europe. The Transnational Giving Platform, built by the Transnational Giving Europe Network, […]
- Despite changes and challenges to their internal operations during the Covid-19 outbreak, the large majority of foundations responding to a European Foundation Centre (EFC) survey said […]
- Charities in the UK could see a £12.4 billion shortfall in income this year due to the impact of the coronavirus, a survey has shown. The survey, […]
- Around half of Fundraisers Alliance Belgium (FAB) members recently surveyed by the organisation are pessimistic about their charity’s fundraising income over the next few months. Questioning […]
- The European Court has declared that Hungary’s foreign-funding restrictions violate EU law. The legal battle began in 2017, when Hungary’s parliament approved new rules requiring Hungarian […]
- Google has added an extra US$200 million to its annual Ad Grants commitment, which sees it offering a total of $1 billion to better support non-profits this year. […]
- Sector bodies across Europe are lobbying national governments to introduce or extend tax incentives to inspire philanthropy. Proposals underline the vital role of nonprofits during Covid-19 […]
- Swedish third sector bodies Giva Sverige, Forum and Famna have presented the Government with two proposals as to how civil society can contribute towards Sweden’s post-Covid-19 […]
- Photo credit: Drew Beamer on Unsplash Legacy Foresight has updated its projections of the impact of the coronavirus on UK legacy income, to take account of the […]