Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our monthly newsletter Fundraising Europe. We welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- The Legacy Strategy Summit (#LSS21) is taking place on 17 June 2021. The digital event will provide delegates with insight into the latest trends in legacy […]
- The Chartered Institute of Fundraising has appointed Dhivya O’Connor as its interim chief executive. O’Connor will start on 10 May and have a two-week handover with […]
- Research into the impact of Covid-19 in 2020 on nonprofits in the Netherlands shows that smaller organisations have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic. This research […]
- Swedish parliament, the Riksdag, has called on its national government to accelerate work towards establishing a voluntary register of wills. The announcement of the forthcoming register, […]
- While nine in ten people working for UK nonprofits believe that flexible working policies are the future and eight in ten would like to work from […]
- Legacy income to charities in Ireland has grown by over 60% between 2015 and 2019, according to a new report from fundraising and prospect research agency, Campaign […]
- Changes to the tax rules for legacies in Flanders (Belgium) are to come into effect from July this year, following voting by the Flemish government last […]
- 2020 saw both one-off and regular online giving increase in Switzerland and Germany compared to the previous year, according to a report on digital fundraising by […]
- iRaiser has published its third annual benchmark study on digital fundraising, based on funds raised by nonprofit organisations using its solutions across Europe, and including figures […]
- New research released by OSCR (the Scottish Charity Regulator) reveals how challenging life has been for Scottish charities and their workforce over the past year. The […]