Here at EFA, we provide a platform for the sector to share relevant information and insights about a range of fundraising topics, publishing a round-up of the latest news and expert features in our newsletter Fundraising Europe. We produce 6 issues a year and welcome contributions or editorial suggestions at email@example.com.
For a free subscription to Fundraising Europe, please sign up here.
Or to find out about advertising with us, click here.
- Donations to associations and foundations in France during 2018 declined for the first time in ten years, figures from the French fundraisers union France générosités have […]
- Universities in the UK and Ireland have raised over £1 billion over the past year through donations, according to CASE Europe’s annual Ross-CASE survey, as fundraising […]
- UK charities are optimistic about the future despite concerns over economic uncertainty affecting donors’ disposable income and increasing demand for services, a new report from the […]
- The European Charities’ Committee on VAT (ECCVAT) has launched its 2019 manifesto, calling for charities to receive fairer treatment under the VAT tax system to allow […]
- The number of regular givers in the UK has declined for the third year in a row, as trust has also declined according to the Charities […]
The New Fundraiser – Italian fundraising book highlights imbalance of the donor-fundraiser relationshipThe rules of the donor and fundraiser relationship must be rewritten to ensure both sides share equal importance, according to a new book by Italian fundraising […]
- EFA’s certification committee has been strengthened with the appointment of internationally renowned philanthropy academic, lecturer and author, Dr Beth Breeze. The committee has responsibility for assessing applications for accredited national […]
- Non-profit software provider Blackbaud Europe has published a free eBook sharing the expertise of seven digital fundraising experts and aimed at helping non-profits use digital technology to […]
- With a new telemarketing bill being drafted in the Netherlands, the country’s charities and charity associations are pushing for an exemption for nonprofits on opt-in telemarketing […]
- Fundraising for the restoration of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris raised over €1 billion in just two days following the devastating fire, but critics argued […]