Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
To find out more about blogging for us, for publication within a future issue of Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prompted by the latest $2.7 (€2.3) billion tranche of charitable gifts from American writer MacKenzie Scott, we ask what philanthropists really want from their giving. Featuring […]
Interview with Yaële Aferiat: Growing a small fundraisers’ club to a professional body – 30 years of the AFFAs the Association Française des Fundraisers celebrates its 30th anniversary, Fundraising Europe interviews its director Yaële Aferiat on how it’s evolved over this time, the successes […]
Interview with Siri Nodland: We have to build closer links with government to strengthen Norwegian fundraisingWith a new strategy in place for the Norwegian fundraising association (Norges Innsamlingsråd), we interview the association’s secretary general Siri Nodland about how the organisation is […]
- During the height of the pandemic, with social distancing restricting people’s movements and entire populations home-bound, the telephone came into its own. In this feature we […]
- Emphasising the critical role supporters play in enabling charities to provide vital services, and their loyalty even when times are tough, the pandemic saw many charities […]
- Supporter loyalty is vital for fundraising organisations that rely on individual giving. Roger Lawson, founding director of About Loyalty, explains why nonprofits need to monitor changes in […]
- Our columnist Patrick Gibbels summarises some key updates from the European Commission in Brussels, highlighting what the Anti-Money Laundering regulations, ePrivacy, the Conference on the Future […]
- With women under-represented in the sector’s leadership roles, fundraising and strategic philanthropy consultant and trainer, Simona Biancu of ENGAGEDin explores the need for more feminist leadership, […]
- TikTok was the most downloaded app in 2020, with user numbers skyrocketing over the past year. Fundraising Europe interviews Nana Crawford, social media manager at the […]