Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
The views expressed in these articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect EFA's position, except where specifically stated.
To find out more about blogging for us and our newsletter Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: email@example.com.
- For the first edition of Fundraising Europe for 2024, we take a look at what to expect from this year in terms of challenges and opportunities. […]
- In our first blog of 2024, Dutch fundraising expert Reinier Spruit kicks off the year with some sound advice on how to ensure fundraisers’ annual plans […]
- This month, as part of Fundraising Europe’s Special Focus on legacies, Annabella Priester, legacy fundraiser at VIER PFOTEN in Austria, shares how the nonprofit has increased […]
- For this month’s legacy focus, we provide an overview of legacy giving in countries across the continent, sharing recent data along with insights into the market […]
- For this month’s Fundraising Europe, we hear from legacy experts across Europe, shining a spotlight on legacy giving in three very different countries: Finland, Austria, and […]
- Damian O’Broin from Ask Direct shares some thoughts on being an experienced fundraiser and the importance of not only sharing what you know, but of accepting […]
- Legavision coordinator and consultant at Legacy Futures, Lena Vizy writes about the shift towards supporter-centred legacy fundraising and the importance of understanding the motivations behind gifts […]
Patrick Gibbels: EFA joins consortium working to further strengthen EU Directive on cross-border associationsThis month, our Brussels correspondent Patrick Gibbels shares how EFA has joined a consortium of civil society organisations from across Europe that is working to further […]
- Attrition can be a costly issue for nonprofits but it doesn’t have to be, says Ilja De Coster, fundraising & data strategist at The DonorVoice, and […]
- Last month, the European Commission adopted a proposal for a Directive on European cross-border associations, which should benefit nonprofits. Our Brussels correspondent Patrick Gibbels takes us […]