Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
The views expressed in these articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect EFA's position, except where specifically stated.
To find out more about blogging for us and our newsletter Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdated funding models, a power imbalance between nonprofits and their funding partners and ideological barriers around operating costs run the risk of trapping nonprofits in a […]
- Highlighting Government proposals in Denmark to move towards an opt-in system for unaddressed mail, Patrick Gibbels – our policy correspondent in Brussels – explores the potential […]
- After landmark rulings by the Austrian and French data protection authorities, Corentin Hue, communications manager at France générosités, questions whether this is the end of the […]
- The current European nonprofit landscape is dominated by Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and the evolving humanitarian crisis. What does this mean for the fundraising community and […]
- Crypto giving grew rapidly in 2021 and even more so in recent weeks, when it has been such a vital way to channel funds for humanitarian […]
- The EU regulatory environment for civil society has become disproportionately burdensome in recent years, but could that be about to change? Patrick Gibbels explores the impact of last […]
- As the cost of living rises and donor numbers plateau in many nations, engaging with high value supporters is becoming increasingly important for fundraising. What inspiration […]
- What changes can organisations make to redress the gender balance? In this case study, Oliver Percovich, founder and executive director of Skateistan – an international Berlin-based organisation that […]
- The UK’s Chartered Institute of Fundraising is one of the longest-standing fundraising associations in Europe. With 5,000 members and a vast network of hugely valued volunteer-led groups, 2022 […]
- The key to attracting and retaining donors long-term is fostering a sense of partnership between them and your organisation, which can mean a change of approach. […]