MEPs vote in favour of proposals to revolutionise nonprofit legislation and empower civil societyMarch 3, 2022
365 Swiss foundations established in 2021 but sector consolidation continuesMarch 16, 2022
The annual Smee & Ford Legacy Strategy Summit (#LSS22) is back and will take place as a digital event on 14 June, with a 10% discount available for EFA members and readers of Fundraising Europe.
This is available on all charity single tickets including super early bird and early bird with the code EFA DISCOUNT.
Over the past five years, #LSS22 has welcomed thousands of legacy fundraising professionals from the UK and over 40 countries to come together and share strategy, best practice, inspiration, and innovation.
This year’s Summit will explore the themes:
– Recruitment and resource – finding the people & resources to expand your legacy team
– Understanding your legacy donors – analysing stewardship methods & donor profiling
– Senior team & internal colleague engagement – a look at internal stakeholder communication & expectation management
– Local & smaller charity legacy strategies – a focus on what small charities do better in legacies
– National / international legacy giving awareness – how to benefit from campaigns from home and across the globe
– Pledger engagement – discuss legacy events, marketing plans, & assessment of current strategies
– Legal and Administrative – hear the latest updates and techniques from industry experts
The Summit will also provide a space in which to network and share best practice and techniques with colleagues from across the sector.
EFA is proud to be a media partner for the event.
Full Summit details can be viewed here.