Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
To find out more about blogging for us, for publication within a future issue of Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: email@example.com.
- TikTok was the most downloaded app in 2020, with user numbers skyrocketing over the past year. Fundraising Europe interviews Nana Crawford, social media manager at the […]
- Nonprofits have embraced digital over the past year – for fundraising, service delivery, project management, remote working and more. With hope of recovery on the horizon, […]
- The European Commission’s much anticipated Anti Money Laundering regulations are likely to be unveiled in May. Our columnist Patrick Gibbels explores what this could mean for nonprofits. […]
- Leadership is never easy and the past year will surely have put every leader to the test. Against the backdrop of a global pandemic, organisations have […]
- Social media is growing fast and nonprofits are becoming increasingly inventive in the way they engage supporters through the channel. In this blog, Pinja Hirvilammi, marketing lead […]
- Despite a tough year for fundraising in Europe, Dutch animal welfare charity DierenLot grew its income by 33% in 2020. Jan Krol, CEO of DierenLot, tells […]
- The use of Artificial Intelligence in fundraising is becoming more and more widespread. With a legislative proposal for AI due from the European Commission imminently, our […]
- The past year has seen the world flock to digital. With social distancing restrictions in place and entire nations home-bound, internet usage, gaming and social media […]
- With the European Commission’s proposal for a new e-Privacy Regulation finally gathering speed after years of semi-deadlock in the European Council, our columnist Patrick Gibbels explores […]
- While 2020 demonstrates just how unpredictable life can be, the fundraising community has gained considerable experience over the past year of fundraising in this ‘new normal’. Here we round up […]