Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
To find out more about blogging for us, for publication within a future issue of Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: email@example.com.
- After almost two years of fundraising amid a global pandemic, nonprofits are all too accustomed to working through periods of change. While 2022 sees Covid cases […]
- Now in post as president, we take a moment to get to know Charlotte Rydh, exploring her career in fundraising, her passion for sharing knowledge across borders and […]
- State spending has risen significantly during the coronavirus pandemic, yet despite the vital role charities are playing in helping to close many of the public service […]
- With France officially taking over the rotating Presidency of the EU Council on New Year’s Day, our public affairs columnist Patrick Gibbels takes a look at […]
- With nonprofits often receiving support from public funds, many studies have attempted to uncover whether there’s any impact on private philanthropic donations. Managing Director of Cultural […]
- With huge potential for growth in major giving, high net worth fundraising expert, trainer, academic and author, Marita Haibach challenges nonprofits to set their sights high […]
- With a view that successful fundraising is as much about supporters as it is about the nonprofit and its mission, WWF Norway set out to personalise […]
- As world leaders debate how best to tackle global warming at COP26, the extent of the climate crisis and the need for urgent action has never […]
- Lots of people engage with charitable organisations digitally but not all of them are looking to take that relationship further. Fundraising specialist, Ewald Verhoog provides some […]