Sharing insights from sector leaders across Europe and beyond, our features are contributed by fundraising experts and cover a broad range of topics.
To find out more about blogging for us, for publication within a future issue of Fundraising Europe, please get in touch with us today at: email@example.com.
- As world leaders debate how best to tackle global warming at COP26, the extent of the climate crisis and the need for urgent action has never […]
- Lots of people engage with charitable organisations digitally but not all of them are looking to take that relationship further. Fundraising specialist, Ewald Verhoog provides some […]
- Too often neglected within a fundraising strategy, mid-level donors offer significant potential for nonprofit organisations. Isabel Penne of Fundraisers Alliance Belgium explores how organisations can engage […]
- Progressing from a junior fundraising role to the next step can be daunting for many. Ashley Gatewood of CFRE International sets out five tips for fundraisers […]
- Marco Kuntze, director of Relishing Digital, highlights the massive growth of Facebook fundraising, exploring how organisations can build income and influence, as well as recruiting new […]
- The CAF World Giving Index 2021 unveils record highs for giving, but a closer look reveals a Southeast-West divide for the trajectory of giving in Europe. […]
- Celebrating the publication of their new book, Lead Community Fundraising: Successfully Connecting People Digitally, Linda Mareen Neugebauer and Irene Zanko explain what lead community fundraising is […]
- The European Commission has proposed a new package that aims to harmonise anti-money laundering rules across Europe. Our columnist Patrick Gibbels takes a look at what’s […]