Join fellow EFA delegates from the comfort of your desk, tuning into one of our online webinars.
Webinars are hosted by an EFA member, tackling prominent pan-European fundraising issues.
EFA webinars are free for EFA delgates and colleagues. Details on participation are included in the information sheet for each webinar (click on the webinar title to open the PDF).
This year we have put together the following programme of webinars:
- The UK: a crisis in fundraising? - 20 April 2016, 10.30-12.00 CET
- Philanthropic Intermediaries - 30 June 2016, 15.00-16.30 CET
- How do we talk about legacy giving? - 29 September 2016, 10.00-11.30 CET
In 2014 we held the following online webinars:
- Philanthropy – 31 January 2014, 10.00-11.30 CET
- Public Collection: The Road to Hell - 26 March 2014, 10.00-11.30 CET
- Engaging with your Members - 23 May 2014, 10.00-11.30 CET
- Data Collection/Market Studies - 25 June 2014, 10.00-11.30 CET
- Trends Affecting Fundraising - 3 December 2014, 10.00-11.30 CET