Fundraising excellence in Spain was celebrated at the XIII Congress of Fundraising in September 2013, where six awards were presented.
Awards were presented to:
- Cris Against Cancer, for The Last Movement campaign (winning both Best Fundraising Campaign and Best Event for Small Organisations)
- Vicente Ferrer Foundation for the Woman to Woman campaign, (Best Fundraising Campaign for Major Budget Organisations)
- Khanimambo Foundation for the Essential Gifts campaign, (Best NPO – Company Partnership for Small Budget Organisation)
- Action Against Hunger’s Restaurants Against Hunger campaign (Best NPO – Company Partnership for Major Budget Organisations)
- Action Against Hunger’s Race Against Hunger campaign (Best Fundraising Event for Major Budget Organisations).
More than 350 representatives from 150 organisations attended the XIII Congress of Fundraising in Spain this year.
According to Marcos Concepción, General Manager of the Spanish Fundraising Association, "The Congress has been a great success. Despite the economic crisis, the number of attendees has increased, which means that NPOs are prioritising the need to keep on learning."
The awards ceremony was hosted by Francisco Polo from Change.org.